02/07/2013


As the title says - its all about Chess and my daily ramblings!

Chess Journey



Do you know why we get addicted to Chess slowly and gradually? 

Its the human nature to solve puzzles whether in life or in any field of experience, be it the physical world or the deeply complex world.


And just as there are laws for almost everything in the outside world there are laws even for the world inside (the human mind) regarding the way to success.
Join me in my explorations and discoveries. And do share your views. The blog will be regularly updated as and when I am getting inspired in my pursuits!

I will also be sharing my views and experiences in other mundane but interesting pursuits like Books, Software, Humor, Science and many more diverse topics - but let's do it slow and steady! After all Rome was not built in a day! And I am notorious for being lazy too!

0 comments :

Post a Comment