04/07/2013



When I was Younger :-

I'd put my arms in my
shirt and told people
I lost my arms
 

Would restart the video
game whenever I
knew I was going to lose
 

Had that one pen with
four colors, and tried
to push all the buttons at
once

Waited behind a door to
scare someone,
then leaving because
they're taking too long
to come out.

Faked being asleep, so I
could be carried to
bed

Used to think that the
moon followed our
car

Tried to balance the
switch between On/
Off.

Watching two drops of
rain roll down
window and pretending it
was a race

The only thing i had to
take care of was a
school bag.

Swallowed a fruit seed I
was scared to
death that a tree was
going to grow  in my
tummy.

Closed the fridge
extremely slowly to see
when the lights went off.

Walked into a room,.
forgot what you
needed, Walked out, and
then remember.

Remember when we were
kids and couldn't
wait to grow up ? 


And now we think why did we even grow up?
# Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life !

0 comments :

Post a Comment